Pete Duel Site Message Board Rules
- All members must treat others with respect - including other members, Pete Duel and his
family, friends and co-stars. This means no flaming, critical,
demeaning, derogatory, accusing, unkind, argumentative, inappropriate or
generally troublesome comments, nor comments aimed at provoking, annoying or
upsetting others. Hey, let's all just be nice and it'll be great!
- No swearing or bad language, and take care with sexual innuendo - the age limit of the board is 13!
- Only post images from this website.
- No discussion or links re adult subjects, slash fanfiction, real person fiction, politics
or religion (it only leads to trouble!)
- Posts about Pete Duel's death must be in the About Pete's Death forum only.
- Take care not to post mis-information regarding Pete, if you're posting an opinion, please make it clear it's an opinion.
- Don't post other individuals' private contact details.
- Try to keep to the Board Etiquette -
click for details
- No advertising or marketing messages. If you wish to post about any
money-making or fund-raising product or venture (including links), whether
related to Pete Duel or not, please contact me first.
- All members must keep up to date with Board Announcements shown at the top
of the board.
- If you knew/know Pete Duel or any of his family, friends or co-stars
personally or if you officially represent(ed) Pete Duel or any of his
family, friends or co-stars, please contact me before posting.
- Whilst I do try to keep information on the board accurate, it's presence
here should not be regarded as a reference. Please bear in mind that
this is a fan board and what you read here may or may not be accurate.
Please make further enquiries to your own satisfaction before acting on any
information here (eg before purchasing goods, attending events, setting
video recorders, etc)
- Members are required to comply with any other requests or warnings issued
by the Board Administrator. Any problems arising will be dealt with by
the Board Administrator and/or Moderators the best they see fit. The
decision of the Board Administrator is final.
Messages which breach the above may be removed by the moderators without warning
Minor breaches of the rules may result in:
1st - warning
2nd - removal of posting priveleges for 24 hours (you will still be able to view
3rd - Temporary ban of 24 hours
4th - Temporary ban of longer duration
More serious or repeated breaches may result in a Ban from the board.